Megaworld has The Venice.
The world's most romantic city, celebrated at McKinley Hill. The Venice Luxury Residences, inspired by its namesake location, incorporates Venetian architecture and landscapes, including a grand canal that flows through the township center. The development consists of seven towers, ranging from 22 to 31 storeys, and offering studio to three-bedroom units.
The Venetian inspiration takes root in the buildings' exterior, resembling the shape of a ferro - a gondola's uniquely shaped iron head. Each of the seven towers is also intricately built and embraced in lush greenery. Inside, the Italian ambiance continues with a grand lobby that is complemented by high ceilings and tall curtain glass. The seven towers share a podium-level amenity area that includes landscaped gardens (sculpture garden, rock garden, meditation garden, pocket garden and palm court), swimming pool complex with spa, sauna and jacuzzi, gym and fitness station, tennis court, badminton courts, and a children's playground. None will lack for inspiration and recreation at The Venice, a development tailored to the celebration of arts and international culture.
Fall in love with the Mediterranean lifestyle.
Fall in love with The Venice.
• Entrance lobby with reception counter and lounge area
• Three high-speed, interior finished passenger elevators in each tower
• Security command center for 24 hour monitoring of all building facilities
• Grand lobby
• Swimming pool complex (2) with spa, sauna and jacuzzi
• Fitness station
• Tennis court
• Badminton courts
• Children's playground
• Landscaped gardens: Meditation garden, sculpture garden, rock garden, pocket garden, palm court
• Automatic heat/smoke detection and fire sprinkler system for all units
• Overhead tank and underground cistern for ample water supply
• Standby power generator for selected floors
• Building administration/security office
• Maintenance and housekeeping services
• Centralized mail room
The Venice Residences - Photo Gallery